Congratulations to undergraduate students of the Faculty of Science and Technology, who received the Distinction Award for graduation (B.Sc. level) with the highest score from Professor Dr. Tab Nilanidhi Foundation, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University for 2019 academic year.
The complete list of the awardees is as follows:
• Outstanding undergraduate award with the highest GPA of the first-year university students in Science Course
- Miss Wanruedee Thaithongnun, a freshman student majoring in Environmental Science
• Outstanding undergraduate award with the highest GPA of the first-year university students in Medical Science Course
- Miss Anchisa Srimuang, a freshman student majoring in Public Health
• Medal Award and Certificate of Academic Excellence for outstanding student of B.Sc.
- Miss Parichart Sukkasem, a chemistry student
- Miss Thapanee Janopas, a biological student
- Miss Sudarat Thammarat, an IT student
- Miss Apinya Sakkuna, an IT student
- Miss Wilasinee Thong-Aram, a computer science student
- Miss Preeyaporn Tamee, an environmental science student
- Miss Anyarat Sangsee, a public health student
- Miss Natthakarn Pikulngam, a nutrition and food science student
Professor Dr. Tab Nilanidhi Foundation is established to promote and award the top first-year undergraduates in science and the top fourth-year students in chemistry and this has recently been expanded to all areas of science in all the universities in Thailand.
Written by: Arnont Chamchan
Photos: PR NSTRU